April 6, 2011

Guess what? You won!

Something you love photo challenge was most definitely a success, I thought it would be fun to show everything you loved so here (:
 Some of the things had two words but the program I used didn't recognize that so, if you can't see a complete phrase I guess you have to search for the other half also.
Now the winners are:
Third place:
Selena at Stoneyville
This picture to me is captured so well with the moment just perfect! And can this baby get any cuter?! Go check out their header, it will make your heart melt. Promise (:
Second Place:
Danielle at Paper Heart
I loved this photo because there are so many things love-able about this picture, it's very carefree and happy. A very unique idea executed well. The lighting and editing done so well.
First Place:
Keara at Now I Know What Life Is All About
The reflection is almost enough, but it gets so much better with the little boy's sweet expression and the composition is just perfect.
Congratulations to all the winners, but this post couldn't end with just that.
Honorable mention goes to:
Thanks again to everyone who entered, look out for another challenge very soon (:

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!! Thanks for hosting this Mikayla, It was fun!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations winner!! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much! :) All of the photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keara @ Now I KnowApril 6, 2011 at 4:13 PM

    WAHOO! Thank you so much and thank you for hosting! This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners and thank you so much for the honorable mention. Wow. I almost missed that! You've made my morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners - Can't wait for the next challenge!

    x christie

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.