April 5, 2011

Pretty things.

{link}
{link}
{link}
{link}
{link}

{link}
{link}
{link}
{link}
{link}
{link}
What pretty things are you loving today?
P.S. A great camera strap cover like the one above being given away here, and I want to win it! (:

3 comments:

  1. My dogs. Sydney is lying in her chair looking like a princess. Rodrigo is lying on the new rug we added to the room (they seem to think we added it for them). Toys are scattered all around me and I'm giggling because I used to be such a neat freak and then I got puppies.

    Oh and the pretty bag that I just ordered from Kelly Moore. OMG it's lovely.

    Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love these photos. So preeety. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mikayla! I'm having a fashion challenge over at my blog. I thought you'd like it. :)
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.