March 10, 2011

Conclusion & Winner.

Sorry for my tardiness, I can't really explain myself except to say that I was just busy and I didn't get around to it in time.
I learned a lot from my survey.
a lot.
I learned there are a lot of fake people who want to win things. (your entry's were deleted by the way)

I learned there are people that actually like to read my blog and see my photographs.

I learned people want me to do outfit posts, in fact many people said more outfit posts. Which is strange because never have I taken pictures of my outfit and actually documented it like a legit fashion blogger. I just don't feel stylish enough I guess.

I learned a lot of things people loved about my design.

I learned a lot of things people hated about my design. That's why I changed it, what do you think now? I thought it was time for a spring feel.

I learned that I need to fix my punctuation, because honestly I just didn't care enough; but I should care. So I will.

I learned people think I'm funny?! Ha? What! Had no clue...

I learned I post next to nothing about my life.

I learned blogging,  is something I enjoy.

I learned that I don't really need to justify it by saying that I do it for a specific reason but that I do it because I love to.
I think it's fun, exciting and a great growing experience for me. I believe that blogging is sort of my muse for many things.
Like a way to think of things and write them out for someone else to read; Or to take a picture and have someone tell me everything I did wrong and instead of cringing and ignoring their advice, remembering you're the student not the teacher.
This may sound really wierd but how can you be an amazing photographer and not blog?
I mean who sees your work? Your facebook friends? Who tells you what to do to improve? What awesome tutorials do you use? I honestly don't know.
I love to blog and this survey really opened my eyes to issues that need to be fixed on my blog and I'm working on it.
Thank you everyone who participated, I was pleasantly surprised by the many people that decided to fill out my survey on my blog, in this little corner of the blogosphere.
So... now onto the winners:
I decided to give two things away because well, I love you and that is all. (:
First is a lovely  custom designed layout by my blog friend Danielle. She's started selling her designs so a prize like this would be valued at 10$. She is an excellent designer, super nice and easy to work with too. I totally recommend buying one from her.
**Edit Winner Re pick!**
Anyways, the winner is:
Bleah Briann from With Love and Kisses
Congratulations Kate!
And now onto the big prize that took me countless hours because well... I like straight stitches.
I am proud to giveaway this:
DSC_0002
Notebook Cover, made by me!
Notebook Flower!
Notebook Open
The best part of all is once you fill up this composition notbook you can take it off and use it on another! (:
And the winner is:
congratulations Kayla!
I am emailing you two winners right now!
**giveaway winners chosen by random generator.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks again everyone for fill ing out my survey I am beyond grateful!
Don't for get to tell me what you think of my layout in your comment...
Okay, that's all.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the note book cover looks so cute, can't believe you made it!! I'll definitely get some good use out of it!
    Love the new layout, all your layouts are cute though! I liked the old one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the new layout! it looks good! =)
    and the note book cover is so cute and creative! great job!
    have a lovely week!!

    much love
    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is such a cute notebook cover! You're very talented!! I could never make something like that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. :D
    Thank you soooo much! :DDD I'm so excited.


    I e-mailed you, and it'll say it's from "Jennifer Sylvester" but that's because I use my grandma's extra e-mail.

    So yeah... thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.