March 3, 2011

Self Portrait.

Yet another thing I've been getting a lot of responses about on my survey.
I guess I never show pictures of myself.
So hearing:
"It would be nice to actually see who we are  reading"
kind of makes you think.
So here she is (:
Self portrait copy
My idea for this photo was to be different.
Far too often I see self portraits standing in front of a mirror in a bathroom or standard house location. Or holding their camera out in front of them and snapping away. I wanted to try on a different approach, though it was very cold and difficult to place the mirror and camera in just the right direction; I am pleased with my final shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.