March 12, 2011

New Favorite.

Rachel McAdams
Anyone else love her?
She's extremely classy.
Gorgeous.
It all started in the notebook and just took off from there.
And the movie Morning Glory is one of my new favorites!
If you haven't seen it; see it!


Oh and I'm seriously considering getting the haircut she has in the movie...
Looking a little something like this:
[Sorry for the imperportions you can click to enlarge]
With longer bang pieces on the sides...
Opinions?

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I love her, she is gorgeous. Her bangs are so beautiful, love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her hair, those bangs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, yes! I really wanna see Morning Glory! She looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.