July 23, 2010

I ♥ Faces : Fix it Friday: #63

I've never done this before. But it looked fun so...
I ♥ faces Fix it Friday original photo:


Aaaaand my edit:
I decided to give it a rustic more textured look I can't decide if it flows well or not.
What do you think?
That's all :)
bye!

2 comments:

  1. It's adorable!
    I would have done the background textured the way it is, and then make the girls vivid and stand out. :) Buuut that's just my style and yours still looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you did a great job! What program do you use? I want Photoshop so bad, but it's so expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.