That being said here are my:
Blogger Pet Peeves.
1. Jerk Followers
When people Just follow you just so you'll follow them.Come on. What grade are we in here. That, to me, just SCREAMS desperate.2. Blog journals.
When their entire blog consists of "today i went to the store, fed my cat, and watched t.v. what a great day".
uhm... yea really would love to read that but I have a life of my own to do that may or may not consist of those exact same things. post something someone on this planet would like to read. thanks.
3. Bulk posts
when their entire post is one HaUGE paragraph.I'm not saying punctuation. Because I know I use barely any lots of periods but very few commas and apostrophes and such... so sorry if that bugs you but, I just don't care that much about that.When the whole blog is one paragraph that's different... seriously you expect me to read that whole thing. Negative.
4. Slideshows.
I know i know in this blogs earlier days I had many slideshows but.... now I would just love to sit around all day and watch and wait for your photos to come through if they're in a post... post them in blogger not slideshows. thanks.5. CrAzY LeTtErS AnD TExt!
When your text is HaUGE! and has like 6 billion colors. big turnoff just sayin.6. Messy layouts.
Yet another major turnoff. I do not enjoy the massive headaches i get from trying to figure out which part of the blog is posts. I'm all for cuteness but... white post centers make me happy.7. Blog braggers
Reading about how adorable your children are all day... makes me so excited about life. but if you want readers i would stick with talking about something people want to read.In conclusion.
Sorry if your blog is a pet peeve.I really am not bashing on anyone or anything its just that is what i think and what i know so thanks :).
bye.
P.S. Beach tomorrow. so
LOL I agree. Can we also add captcha's to the list...or music that keeps playing even after you've tried to cut it off. How about people that overwhelm you with ads...so much so that you dont know what their blog is about. Have a great Sunday!
ReplyDeletehahah oh my gosh AGREED. All of these things are totally my pet peeves too.
ReplyDeletehahah oh my gosh AGREED. All of these things are totally my pet peeves too.
ReplyDelete