July 23, 2010

The lowdown: Recent movies.

I decided to review recent movies that have been out in theaters that I really loved and.. well didn't.
The first would have to be ..
Eclipse 
Twilight

Twilight

Yes yes every blogger and their dog has reviewed this already but I feel the need since it is a summer movie...
Twilight
Really really I kind of didn't like it. It was alright but not by any means excellent or ... it  wouldn't make you guess ahead and well the element of surprise just was not there... I am honestly more exited for this:

:) just because it is sooooo much more fun to make fun of the twi-lighters then to join their fanclub... just sayin'
and number two would have to be...
Toy Story 3
toystory3(: Pictures, Images and Photos
f Let me just start out by saying... it. was. everything.
Mr Potato Pictures, Images and Photos
I. thought. it . would. be. and. more. the. end :)
toy story 3 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
really ∟0vEd it.
Number 3:
Inception

Inception Movie wallpaper Pictures, Images and Photos
Just saw this the other day and it is SO confusing... (i.e. a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream!) Seriously. How many times can you fall asleep! 

Inception Pictures, Images and Photos
But it was very well written and even though i had to have it explained to me I think it was a very good movie! 
Number 3:
Dispicible me!
By far best movie of the summer!
random humor.[check]

random characters.[check]

great effects/graphics.[check]

the cutest little girls.[check]
the best storyline/message.[check]
thee best kids movie since Disney's Up. [check]
 I.love.love.love.love this movie. Go see it! :)
What's your favorite movie of the summer?
 :)

Have a great day! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.