November 2, 2013

Lately.

Since I have been in school I have been the worst at taking pictures and documenting my life. I take plenty of pictures that show up in the newspaper throughout the week but none of my daily adventures. I'm making this a written resolution to do better.
I know lately all I have written about is how school is hard and depressing. But really it's not all bad. Here is just the only place where I can vent about it.

This picture, ironically, was taken completely by accident. It represents my life so well right now though. I basically have not stopped wearing my favorite pair of ankle boots and have been rushing around campus with leaves crunching under my feet. I love it.
School is actually a ton of fun.
I have loved all of the opportunities that are always around to get to know so many different people in my ward at church, and just by riding the bus everyday and talking to people including insanely stylish guys. I could not be any happier with my decision to go to Utah State. The beauty around this small college town is stellar.
Logan fall weather has been SO good to me. I love it. I woke up to this and thought it deserved a picture.
I decided to take Racquetball this semester just to try something different and to kind of have a break in between my day. I am so happy I did. I have met so many fun friends and I actually have improved and gotten better at it. My hand eye coordination is at a higher level than zero now. So that's awesome.
One of the hardest things for me to get used to here is other than for the paper, I don't really have a job where I am getting a lot of money for all of the clothes and extra things that I don't really need but want. I didn't realize just how much money I wasted on a regular basis.
My Christmas list this year is going to be out of control. If I wasn't taking so many credits I would probably get a part time job just to have money to spend on whatever I wanted.
Pretty ridiculous I know. (:
So mom if you're reading this here it is so far:
Fossil Watch
Apple Magic Mouse
Perfume
Parka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.