Disclaimer: feel free to skip this post, someday I am looking to look back and laugh about the ridiculousness of it. But for now, it stays.
Because I am bursting at the seams right now and at the end of my rope.
The blog is a venting sesh today.
Things that annoy me.
1. The fact my roommate cannot tell when I have my 'stop talking' face on.
Seriously? Enough is enough. I cannot handle hearing about how much harder her classes are because blah blah blah. I walked in my room and shut my door mid-sentence after trying to get her stop and wrap up her story for ten minutes. I do have to add in though that she is a great person and so are my other two roommates and 90% of the time I have little complaints, but the remaining 10% is filled with her talking my ear off.
2. School is hard. No one prepared me for that. I have always been an above average student and succeeded in every subject with little to no effort. Now it requires so much time and studying that I really don't even know what I am doing. I ask myself on a daily basis if it's worth it. I sure hope so.
3. Then there are the guys that live below me and love to make sure their base stereo system works DAY AND NIGHT. Give it a rest. My bleeding eardrums would be so thankful.
4. My brain feels like it's going nonstop over thinking everything. There is no break. I over analyze e v e r y t h i n g. It is all about boys (well mostly just one) and dates. I am just not that girl that usually cares about guys or makes that effort. Gah. My roommates are amazing. They listen to me when I talk about every little detail that happened on our date and think about what this or that means. They give the best advice that I am so grateful for. Also Marley, if you are reading this, from 3000 miles away. You have been the best friend ever to talk and FaceTime forever when you might not actually care as much. Forever grateful.
5. The fact that there is a decent amount of people that don't ever wear shoes on campus. This is a thing. I never knew that this would be, but ew. I just can't. In all temperatures and weather too. I don't get it.
Okay. I'm done now.
The Infamous Howl is this weekend, hopefully I make it out alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)