November 22, 2013
Food for Thought.
Because I am an organizer.
And a list person.
And tired of reading my Sociology notes.
And my second grade teacher would hate me for using 'and' to start so many sentences.
I decided to conveniently list out everything on my brain right now.
Here it goes:
1. FOOOOD. within the past four months or so I have had the weirdest appetite. I will go a week or two not hungry for anything ever. I basically have to force feed myself. And then one day I am suddenly I want everything that I know I should not eat including the leftover birthday candy from my roommate decided to put on our counter for everyone. It's bad. This was not a part of my new healthier happier college plan. What is wrong with me?
I briefly considered WebMDing (yep, if 'selfie' is word of the year, then that's a verb now) but decided against it once I realized that always leads to giving myself problems I don't have.
2. I have grown to love my roommates so much. The three of them are all so different but somehow we all make it work. The people that come to see our apartment make me sad. I am terrified of getting one of those roommate horror stories. I don't know how to handle it. #prayforme
3. Sweater weather is officially upon us. Logan winter is sure to be b.r.u.t.a.l. Yesterday was my first tasted of wind chill and it sucked. Meanwhile, Marley sends me pictures of beaches, palm trees, and warm rain. I am not a cold weather person. The drive through the snowy canyon last weekend was beautiful though, so I suppose I can try and live with it.
4. Maybe it's the essence of November but lately I have been noticing how greatly blessed I really am. Ever since I have lived in Logan I have been blessed with such amazing opportunities and have met so many great people.
Great things to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)