December 9, 2013

Finals.

My life for the last two weeks and continuing through this one:
I'm hungry. 
I hate this book.
I hate all textbooks.
Why am I so tired all of the time?
.5% are you kidding me?
I wear a scarf literally everyday.

IMG_1171
IMG_1131IMG_1162

It's -15 degrees right now.
Why do I live in Logan?
I hate snow.
Yep, that's enough studying for the day.
I have no motivation to go outside.
I love Michael Bublé.
I love christmas because of Michael Buble.
Okay, not true.
Why isn't it winter break yet?
My brain isn't working right.
This is my week.

IMG_1149
yaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.