July 7, 2013

Moving on up.

My next chapter, the next stage of my life right in front of me.

I've been graduated for a month now.
No way do I feel this old.
I will be attending Utah State University in less than two months and it feels so surreal.
I had six of my best friends that would be up there with me it was going to be so fun.
Wrong.
Now I have zero, my very best friend is moving to Hawaii.
I will know no one I live with.
It's almost liberating in a way, being that independent and basically starting completely fresh.
Not having to be who you were in high school.
I've always been independent and mature enough to make my own decisions.
But I will still be only an hour away from my family when I need them, not if but when.
I am ready though, to go out on my own discover life how I want to live it.
Which sounds totally cliché and overrated but its all about creating that new adventure for yourself.
I have a list of things that I want to do to make the most out of the most exciting time of my life and at the top is to write it all out.
So this blog will again be back to when I was an annoying seventh grader blogging about Twilight and other pointless nonsense.
Well, I hope it's better than that.
Anything is better than that.
DSC_0009
Anyway, this is what i'm living by as I go on this new adventure of mine:

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
-Dr. Seuss
And go I will....

3 comments:

  1. :) Yay we're graduated!! You look so beautiful! Congrats on USU! I can't wait to blog about my college life too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so exciting! I remember you wanting to go to BYU are you? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to BYU Idaho.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.