Okay, I know it's a different Jackson but that didn't stop us from singing and listening to this song nonstop while on our trip last week in Jackson Hole, WY with my mom's side of the family.
Most of my family lives on the east coast and we rarely get to see them, it was nice to catch up.
We spent our time among the trees, shopping in town square, and just enjoying summer.
On the second night we were there we went to the historic Bar J. Where they give you a traditional western meal and a show. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. The steak they gave me was probably the biggest I've seen in my whole life but the show after was a blast for everyone.



We rafted on the Snake River for the next two days.
We rafted on the Snake River for the next two days.
Staring into the swells of the rapids hoping they don't eject you from the raft, I love it so much. I could have done it everyday. Best workout ever.
We have rafted before, but this time we decided to try cliff jumping in some spots and I was terrified. It's one thing to be strapped in to a roller coaster up high. It's something totally different climbing up sharp 30 foot cliffs and jumping off on your own. After the initial jump, I just kept trying more. So exhilarating, I loved it.
Overall, the best part of the trip was just being together. Although my grandpa, aunt, and some of my cousins couldn't come and were really missed, it was still a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)