August 20, 2013

#CollegeLife

Well it's happening, as of last Saturday I have officially moved in and am starting my orientation class tomorrow. I still can't really think that this is my life now, it feels like I'm at a camp or something and will be going home and back to high school next week.
I don't know if it's like that for everyone but it's a pretty surreal feeling to be completely free from rules or anything that I've grown so used to.

I was SO lucky when it came to roommates, I'm with three other girls who are all so cute, fun, and most importantly clean. It also helps that we each have our own rooms and two bathrooms so we can still be separated but together at the same time. I was so excited to get my room put together. I sacrificed choosing one of the bigger bedrooms to have a bigger closet. Which I am so glad that I did because all of my clothes didn't even fit. I guess that could be a sign that I need to downsize further but for now, I'll make it work.
So here it is the final product wish my pictures were a little better but it's all there.

DSC_0443

DSC_0451

I fell in love with this vintage screen door the color and with the twine i'm really happy with how it turned out.

DSC_0465

I am in LOVE with the pillows I found especially Kate Spade.

DSC_0459

DSC_0449

DSC_0483

I had a lot of fun mixed with stress hoping it would all come together. I'm happy it did now it's just school. Which I'm actually terrified for so we will see. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love it, very pretty but yet simple. Good luck with your first few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to move out, haha cutest little apartment ever! I'm glad to hear you like your roommates too, makes such a big difference I think. Well of course I've never moved out so I guess I wouldn't "know" but it seems like it would! Heck dirty roommates would be the worst ever.


    I really love that photo frame you made(?) girl you're amazing! I love the way you strung the twine and the little clips too. Please tell me they're little close pins, that would make me so happy. haha, really though you've done an excellent job with the place Mikayla. I love your collection of cameras too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.