March 10, 2012

Favorite.

Today our good family friends welcomed a new baby girl into the world.
I was so excited to see her, while looking for my favorite photo of all time for Blush Photography's contest my mind just kept circling back to a photo I took at the hospital today.
I just love how pure and little she is.
Minor case of baby fever. (;

Baby Livia  

So this is the photo I chose, as a personal favorite of mine.

**crossing my fingers, I get lucky enough and win a spot in a fabulous photography workshop.**

3 comments:

  1. Aww! SO sweet. I love it.

    Blessings,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture!!! My sister-in-law just had a little  baby boy yesterday! Its soo exciting! Hope you win!

    In Christ
    Hosanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture is amazing! i hope you win. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.