February 20, 2012

Goal.

{link}
 I have come to a realization that it's time for me to turn over a new leaf.
I get so busy that I don't feel the need to prioritize and get everything done.
I purposefully ignore my homework stacking up.
I go to work.
I go to school and stare absently wondering how to balance a chemical formula or find the Radicand in a non-equation.
Then work some more.
I need to fix things.
be better.
do better.
This week is going to be a completely different, better one for me.


3 comments:

  1. i understand EXACTLY how you feel! i've got so much homework piling up and then i've got work and other responsibilities to contend with that i just forget to prioritize. but this post has further encouraged me to be better! :D thanks!
    -Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww well I hope this week is a much better week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Would you like to check out my blog?

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ♥Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.