Is the song currently on repeat on my playlist. again and again.
Love.
As of late:
My sister turned ten.
••••••••••••••••••••
I really wanted to take an some awesome pictures in this random wind snow storm we had a few weeks ago. But of course my stubborn sister wouldn't do it. So we 'compromised' and she would have a turn with my camera and I would take her as my model as well. It was a one way street. But I thought this picture still turned out nicely.
It was tough but I am proud of my grades and how I somehow pulled through it.
Someday, my school work will lessen and blogging will become a regular thing again :(
••••••••••••••••••••
.
••••••••••••••••••••
so wonderful isn't it.
This.
more
Havee an awesome week!

Oh I can't wait to go see the movie!!! Loved the book so i hope the movie is just as good.
ReplyDelete