March 25, 2012

Because I am feeling very inclined to design

I am giving away 1 free blog design.
To one of you. 
*maybe more if there are enough entries.

All you have to do is follow my blog via Blogger/Google Friend connect,

and tell me why you want/deserve/need to win.

I will pick the best/most creative/clever/ my favorite/or maybe randomly out of a hat on

April The Ninth, Two-Thousand and Twelve

All that I ask is that you do only enter if you really wish to win.
 Please, do not enter if you aren't really interested.
I have been there done that, and it's never a positive experience on either end.

If you are unsure I can create the look your looking for just ask.

If you would like to see some of my design experience here are a few things I found to show, there are many more but this is the most recent. View Here.


Thank you, and good luck! 

9 comments:

  1. Why do I want to win? Because currently my blog looks pretty icky. Unfortunately, I'm pretty awful at all things HTML. I'd bake you cookies. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just jumped/screamed with excitement as I read this!
    I have been in need of a nice clean-up around my blog, and I love your work! (:
    Unfortunantley, I'm not able to buy a cute blog design considering they all range from $50- $7,000 {CRAZY!}.
    This would be a HUGE blessing! Thanks for the oppurtunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog, and the reason why I would like to win is because the design that I have right now seems a bit boring.  So perhaps your blog designing skillz can perk it up a bit? ;) Love the work that you do. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working so hard on my blog. Trying to get more folks to read/follow it. With such adorable grandchildren, having a spiffed up image would certainly benefit them. "Save the children". Give Tutu a new design.

    Ps. I've followed you for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kidding right? OMG! I'd L-O-V-E a design because I'm always messing around with mine on my own but I'm never satisfied because, well, I'm not the most amazing {but I honestly think you are} I'm dying for a more professional design without the professional design price... Pretty please? Love your blog by the way ;) I've been following for a while but never really got a chance to compliment you! Thanks so much for this chance!

    XOXO
    Stephanie
    www.stephisonblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Mikayla.  Thank you so much for hosting this!  I absolutely love your blog and the delicious designs you always come up with.  Seriously, you're amazing (LOL, I'm not just saying that because I want to win :) .  I would love to win so I can have one of your beautiful designs on my blog.  It's looking kind of awkward right now, and I'm super tired of it.  I think a reason I "deserve" it, I suppose, is that I really want to reach people through my blog, and I think a nice design is the first step.  Right now I'm actually working on a project that I want lots of people to be involved with, and it's really a neat ministry I'm going to be able to be a part of.  Anyways, once I launch that with the help of some other girls, any extra traffic to my blog will be a big deal so they can be directed to the project.  Sooo, having a lovely blog design will really help draw people in. Hope that makes sense haha. Anyhow, just so you know, I love your designs! :)
    ~Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to have u help me out with my blog!!! It needs a complete overhaul!!!! My issue is that I have no time to sit down and do it and I'm so backwards at anything that involves using a computer to create (not gonna lie ;)!!

    So all I can say is PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to have u help me out with my blog!!! It needs a complete overhaul!!!! My issue is that I have no time to sit down and do it and I'm so backwards at anything that involves using a computer to create (not gonna lie ;)!!

    So all I can say is PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok. I don't nessicerily deserve to win, but I want to win because my blog looks terrible rght now and i dont really have any followers yet....even though a bunch of people know about it. So, I think it needs a new look. (and I just started it a couple months ago and would like to start fresh.) I am still gettting the hang of this blog thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.