April 2, 2012

Spring Break

Hello Spring Break

Finally spring break has arrived, believe me it could not have come soon enough. Luckily blossoms on our trees decided to bloom just in time. Its actually the only plant it my yard that is.


Blossoms

So I took full advantage. 
One of my very favorite things about my neighborhood is the two same trees planted in every yard.
It looks awesome this time of year.
 Blossoms

I finally found my next necessity pair of TOMS in AQUA. How could I pass them up?
Love them.
New TOMS

I am also wearing some very spring nails this week.

Finger Nails

Light packing? Yeah that's a joke when it comes to spring wardrobe.
Packing

Tomorrow morning, bright and early I am flying Vegas bound to spend some fun & sun time with my aunt and cousin.
Very excited!

 ••••••☼•☼•☼••••••

 Do you have any plans for Spring Break?

P.S.  I could use a new playlist if you are interested in helping me out, can you tell me what are you listening to? please? (:

5 comments:

  1. love your nails! You could link up to my beauty blog in the weekly linky I have :)

    http://bellechicbeauty.blogspot.com

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. How did you get that photo-tag thing on the top photo? That is cool... 
    Favorite artist? Jenny & Tyler. Favorite- ever. Period. The end. 
    Free sampler/download here: http://noisetrade.com/jennyandtyler
    I get chills- best duet ever. Best singers ever. 
    I love their music. So much. I honestly listen to them incessantly... 
    ♥Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Happy Spring Break :)  And I'm so jealous of those Toms, just sayin'. 
    And some artists I'm really liking right now are The Civil Wars, Adele, Toby Lightman, Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers, Ingrid Michaelson... it depends on what you like, but any songs by those artists are awesome, so definitely worth adding to a playlist.  Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those first two photos are really beautiful! I love the white flowers against the bright blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Mikayla those shoes! Those shoes are freaking incredible. I am in loove with your nails too. Love the color combo. 
    As for playlist, I'm sure you've heard this song a billion and one times by now but I am obsessed with "Call Me Baby" at the moment. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez' home video to it made me hooked. I also love Young, Wild, and Free by Snoop Dogg but since I know better and shouldn't be listening to it anyways, I won't recommend it to a good Mormon girl like yourself. ha I can't help it though, it's so dang catchy! 

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.