I have been itching for a break for a long time now.
Today I flew to Colorado.
Alone, I might add.
It felt good sitting there with my Starbucks and iPad.
Feeling so independent and older than I actually am.
Even though I will be working (photographing assets.)
It feels good to be away from the normality of everyday life.
It doesn't hurt that I may get some awesome shopping done while I am here.
No big deal.
Just a good start to a hopeful good weekend.
Best wishes for all of your weekends as well (:
Exciting! I love traveling- especially alone! :) I remember sitting at my gate with a cup of coffee and my laptop while I waited for my flight and I felt SO independent and grown up! It's kinda nice to step out of your comfort zone to try new things, even if it means traveling halfway across the country alone! :D Love the pictures too! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday!
ReplyDeleteKeep Shining,
Meghan
That's so awesome! Two years ago my sister and I flew out to Colorado by ourselves, and it was so much fun to be out there independently. I hope you have a blast, and yes--I totally agree that it's nice to get out of your normal routine from time to time. (:
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good time!
ReplyDelete