February 14, 2012

Happy V-day ♥

I LOVE Valentines Day.
Pinks and Reds.
Candy.
Cards.
Crafts.
It's just a cute holiday.
Not a big fan of the romantic, significant other side of it (for now anyways).

It's just fun.

These are the Valentines I came up with this year.
My Valentines

I have to admit I was pretty proud of myself for coming up with it and putting it together all on my own.
My Valentines


My Valentines My Valentines

What about you do you like Valentines day?
**Sidenote**
New blog design.

Blog Layout 2-12-12


Thoughts?
I kind of love it and I think it may stick around for a while. (:

12 comments:

  1. Those valentines are adorable. & I LOVE the new design! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. suuuper cute idea! 
    2. love love love the design. it's so beautiful! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those valentines are really cute! I like them a lot.
    I also like your new design a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Valentines! And your new blog design is sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your idea!!! SOOO great! The background looks great! Overall i just love your blog! 

    In Christ
    Hosanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhm, that has got to be the cutest little valentine idea ever.  seriously.
    and I lovelovelove your new design--I think it's my all-time favorite of yours.  (:
    happy valentines day, dear!  ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new design, it is really cute! And those Valentines are sooo adorable!! Crush is the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog design looks so good! I love the background and that font. and those valentines are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new design! What a great idea for valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great photos!!!! And also, I am blown away by your talent in designing blogs. WOWWWWW. Yours is unbelievable!!! I love it!! Really, it's my favorite blog design I've ever seen. If I ever need mine redesigned, which is probably now, I'm gonna call on you!!

    http://meredithsledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your ideas for Valentines! So pretty. And this design is fabulous! Probably my favorite of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. such cute pictures! loving your new template!!

    x Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.