This past year was definitely filled with those.
I have been thinking a lot about the things that will happen to me in 2012.
Starting my last year of high school....
Applying for colleges and many scholarships...
I will set goals for myself, push boundaries, say goodbye to good friends, and continue to break out of my shell to making new ones.
My 2012 will be filled with new but the old will be behind right me in memories in life lessons.
Today I am looking at today.
The good in life and all the right now.nothing seems to matter because I feel peace in knowing that life will work out, just as it always does.
Happy New Year.

I love how you summed all of this up in a few simple words!
ReplyDeletei was telling your mom about the instagram app and the diptic app on the iphone. not sure if it's on the ipad, tho.
ReplyDeleteand you should totally apply to a college in north carolina!!!!