I have a deep love for the fashion industry.
More specifically fashion photography.
It's so artistic.
And well, b e a u t i f u l.
The deep emotion just breathes through the fibers of the fabric that hangs off of the many different statures.
Whether they're just an average girl with knack for creative pairing and poses.
Or the six foot model millionaire.
Their fierce eyes tell a story unlike any other.
longer than a thousand words.
It strikes a cord within me.
I like to think of it being compared to an extremely talented Cello player.
Watching their skilled fingers slide up and down, quivering at just the right moment, pausing and starting again in perfect rythym.
Playing a unique harmony that leaves you awestruck.
And though some of the runway wear is kind of out of my comfortable day-to-day wear.
I am moved and inspired by it daily.
What are your thoughts fashion, and/or fashion photography?
I definitely enjoy fashion photography, too. There is so much emotion and beauty in it. However, my favorite part would have to be the outfits. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love fashion photography! If I ever went professional it would be a field I'd look into. I like the depth and beauty of it. :) I like the story it tells.
ReplyDeleteI haven't fallen in love with it but I think I'm about to. I just adore taking portraits whether it looks fashionable or not. I love the images you gathered though.
ReplyDeletehttp://deardiarydemarjorie.blogspot.com/
love these, a whole lot. while fashion photography isn't personally my bent, it is so stunning. and I love your cello analogy--I LOVE watching someone play the cello. weird, I know, but there's something so passionately breathtaking about it.
ReplyDeleteFor sure...fashion photography is truly inspirational! (and, my little 'dirty secret'...I'm totally hooked on all the Next Top Model shows; American, Canadian, Swedish, Australian, New Zealand...etc etc ;D) I love the creativity of the photoshoots, seeing the idea become reality..and getting to see the end result of the photo that never fails to amaze me :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by to leave such a kind comment!
I am inspired by fashion photography as well!! I use my daughters as my fashion models at the moment. :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Scavenger Hunt shots!
ReplyDeleteI think I've pinned every single one of these photos on my Pinterest. So funny. I love them, obviously.
ReplyDeletehttp://meredithsledge.blogspot.com