November 13, 2011

{A Photo} Challenge | The End.

photo challenge banner
Allie and I have decided to end our photo challenge.
It began to bring too much pressure and become overwhelming for the both of us.
We may start up again if life ever slows down, which honestly is pretty unlikely.
But we would like to thank everyone of their cooperation it really has been very fun! (:
Now, we couldn't end without showing our favorites from our final week.
Allie's:
Mine:

It's been fun (:
The End.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sad to see you ladies end but life does become busy and there is just nothing we can do about that.
    Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of the challenges (when i had the time to participate)
    and thank you for having my photo as one of your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post :)
    especially the first shower picture.
    ~simi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...I'm sorry--i meant to post that comment on the previous post :(

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.