You know those obnoxious Facebook number games and 'like my status for a truth is..' Then people like it anyways just because they want to see what they say. But really no one ever really tells them that truth. Yea well I hate those. So this is not one of those games. Don't be fooled.
• • • •
Truth is: this. ha
Truth is: I went to the Nutcracker Saturday and decided that though the dancing is beautiful, would it be so wrong if the men wore big cloaks and covered up a bit. Anything would be a leg up after those tights!
Truth is, this baptism outfit is perfection.
Truth is I am pretty much terrified for the large extened family session I have planned for this week.
W i s h M e L u c k!
Truth is: Ballet is beautiful, especially this project.
Truth is: School is killing me. I am just SO drained. Two day week. #Makingitthrough.
Truth is: Love life right now. School is kind of nightmare but friend time. The best.
Truth is I am running low on photo inspiration for this. Stationary objects again and again. inspire me!

I bet you'll do a wonderful job on your family session! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos, especially the first one! Beautiful.
I went to see the Nutcracker last night. I'm with you on the outfits...they are not the modest-est (is that even a word?) clothes I have ever seen.
ReplyDeleteTruth is, this was a lovely post. (: The shower thing? Hahah, SO true! And going to a ballet is wonderful--I haven't seen The Nutcracker in ages. But about the guys and those tights--ha! yes! As marvelous as it all is, I can't help but think that they lose some man points over that. ;)
ReplyDeleteAHHH! That is the cutest outfit ever! I want it in my size please- and not just for baptism either!
ReplyDeleteOh, and the thing about the shower- wayyyyyy too true!
And that project? Well. It is awesome- I want to follow it on blogger now- I think I will.
Done. ;)
Makaywww.thebirdssay.blogspot.com
Hey Mikayla!!! I just want you to know that I handed the Stylish Blogger Award to you!!! http://gracy-girl.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-got-stylish-blogger-award.html
ReplyDeletei love the shower percentages! Except mine is way more than 20% on turning off water haha!
ReplyDelete