November 8, 2011

Bonjour! Je m'apple, Mikayla. Enchanté.

Pretty pro french right?
I love the language and I love this video: (:
( Anyone who translates my title gets bonus points from me.)
Real posts coming soon.. (:
promise

10 comments:

  1. That video is so cool! Love it. :) As for the title it says.. Hello! My name is Mikayla. Sadly, I'm not sure what the last word means. If I had to take a guess I'd say nice to meet you or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hello. My name is Mikayla. Nice to meet you." 
    I love French...I helped decorate my school library earlier this week for National French Week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. I know absolutely NO French, and, if the comment above is correct, my guess was right!
    "Hello. My name is Mikayla. Nice to meet you." :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fact: Paris (and France!) is so much more charming in person, if that is even possible. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this video...so, so much.  (:  I've studied French for a couple years...and though it's already been said..."Hello (or good day)!  My name is Mikayla.  Enchanted (basically...nice to meet you.  ;p)."

    Je m'appelle Jenn!  Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I simply adore French! Are you taking it at school?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've taken French for 2 years, and I was so surprised that I could translate the video! Bonjour, je m'apple Emily! J'adore votre blog :) Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning! My name is Mikayla. Nice to meet you! 

    In brazilian portuguese is: 

    Bom dia! Eu me chamo Mikayla. Prazer (or Encantada.)Have a nice weekend!
    Light Trigger

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful video! Paris is amazing~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what bonjour and je m’apple means. Hello, my name is ____. I don’t know what the last word means, though. :)

    I love French! Such a beautiful language. 

    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.