November 1, 2011

October Conclusion

So what I would like to do is post a few photos at the end of each month of my favorites from my Project 365. Here they are from October (:
Day 7 Day Eighteen Day Thirty-Three Day Thirty-Two Fourty-One Fourty-Two Day Fourty-Three 

I decided not to do one for September since I started towards the end of the month.
 Anyways, What do you think?
Do you have a favorite?

5 comments:

  1. Lauren. That picture is my favvv out of all of them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome at photography! :) Great pictures! All of them. 
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of the candy corn and the toms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of them! My top 3 favorites are #2 (green leaves), #4 (snow?), and #7 (red leaf on the grass).

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of the pictures are GORGEOUS! I love the first one a lot though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.