September 8, 2011

Who says nothing good happens after midnight.

Because this layout sure did. What do you do when you have insomnia until four-thirty AM then have your alarm set for an hour and a half later?
 design design design.
Comments? likes? dislikes?
I would sure appreciate the feedback.
p.s. My first newborn/baby session today. Excited, nervous, ready.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh la laah, pretty pretty pretty.  =)
    And good luck on your session!  You'll do awesome, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Esp. the backround :) Have fun at your first newborn session! You'll do great :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the zigzag design, so chic!
    Good job!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute new design! I always get my best work done at midnight. ;) Good luck on your session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I seem to be the only one that doesn't like the background, I like the header, but the background (for me) makes it difficult to focus on what's important: The blog itself.
    But hey: Your blog, your lay-out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new design! I noticed it as soon as I got to your blog and said "Oh, I like it!" Good luck on your session! I am sure that you will do great and come out with lots of adorable, amazing pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I wish I could make super amazing blog designs when I can't sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! :) I can relate to the whole insomniac thing! ;) Good luck with your first newborn/baby session! I can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.