September 5, 2011

Expanding My Horizons

Sitting here as I write my three hundred and fourth post, I am thinking of what blogging truly is to me. I have contemplated this for a little while now. For some reason it just keeps circling back into my mind.
Sparkler photography
I think it has to do with recently more people I know (in real life) reading and writing their own blogs. And while their blogs tend to focus on their friendships and emotions, I really try to blog as if an outsider is seeing me from the inside. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying there's anything wrong  with writing the way they. It's just not my style, and never has been. 
Things I like the person I am, and am becoming. I hope my point comes across clear in my blogging. But if we're all honest here, I know it will never make sense to everyone. I do it because I love it and I don't know if I can ever give it up.
Sparkler photography
It's much more than numbers and comments. It's a way for me to enjoy the internet in the fullest. It's a chance to expand my horizons and become a better writer, one grammar fail at a time.
Sparkler photography
And lastly, it's a chance for me to showcase to the world becoming the best photographer that I can be.
Above all else, the reason I blog is because I love it; I will not change what I write or how I write it because of what is popular. It's what I am proud of, and that matters most in the end.

p.s. Photography, not really relevant but still cool right?

6 comments:

  1. The second one looks like an umbrella :))) Is that what it's supposed to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that every once in a while, it's really healthy to step back and take a look what blogging really means. 
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No but It really looks like it, it was originally supposed to be an 'm' but I just kept drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to let you know, I'm really impressed with your pictures. Really, I am. Some of them I am in complete awe at how great they are. Keep it up. It'll definitely take you places. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anytime, girl! Love the new layout btw! So you!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.