September 9, 2011

Quoted and Noted.

Pinterest is on my list for ideas that I wish I had.  
Seriously genius.
But, I have talked about that far too much so today I would love to share Pinterest lovelies with you. This time, quotes and words only. (:

View more on my Signs and Pretty Words Board Here! 
I know I always do but I still have to ask, Which is your favorite? (:

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm...my favorites are probably the one about giving happiness away and the last one. I actually just used the last one to post on someone's wall on Facebook. :) But I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the first one.  :)  And I love your new design!!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you so much.  I love reading your blog, because it's kind of like us lying on my bed just talking.
    I love the "comparison" quote.  Oh and I love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!  you're dress should be tight enough to show your a woman but loose enough to show your a lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mikayla! Gosh I feel like I haven't talked to you in so long. First of all I have to say that I am in LOVE with your current blog layout. Love, love, love. I also just saved like 4 of these quotes on my computer so thanks for that. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, it seems like we did a lot and then we just... didn't.  Your comment gave me an idea ,  actually. I will be emailing you within the next few days  (:

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.