September 4, 2011

A Photo Challenge- A Photo of Something That's in Black & White

If you're new to this challenge start here.
to see the themes that are coming up go here.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am so pleased with the amount of entries we got last week and the wonderful feedback. Really you guys are awesome.
This week we're doing (in my opinion) the easiest theme yet. Black and White.
That can be done on the simplest programs so I know you all have something, click the button and go to Allie's blog and enter! (:
But before you do that, here is my entry for the week. This is from my first family session that I did a few weeks ago with our good family friends. There's just something about a mother daughter relationship that's unstoppable. Week 11- A photo that's in black and white

4 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet photo of a loving mom and her cute daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see that pictures in color because I know someone who looks exactly like the mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable picture, mikayla! :D
    (got here from Allie Photograhpy :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is so sweet and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.