September 2, 2011

I think I just died.

Blogger has finally updated you can get this fresh clean new look. I first saw this when it was introduced in January but finally they finised it. It's beautiful don't you think?
All of you who use Blogger for your host. Go and update! (:

11 comments:

  1. Yes!! I love it! It took a bit getting used to but its SOOOO much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the new look lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would want to switch to the new look, but then I don't think you can do custom templates. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually been available for a while, and I loooove it! I can't stand the old one now :) Hopefully they won't get rid of the Edit HTML button!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I have been using it since it came out. ;) They have made several changes since then and I LOVE  the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been using it for awhile now.  I use Blogger in Draft so I guess that's why.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just the same as before, you can do everything you used to just with a new fresh look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What does that mean? Blogger in Draft?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, sweet! I see it now! I love the clean look, but it's definitely something to get used to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just tried it yesterday! It's really diferant,but I think I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.