September 25, 2011

{A Photo} Challenge | A Photo Involving Books.

If you're new to this challenge start here.
to see the themes that are coming up go here.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Favorites of the week:
mine
Allie's:
 This week we are again encouraging you to get you to expand your horizons and create something unique, Here is my entry:

Week 14: A photo involving books.
Vintage books found in my grandma's basement, I love them, they have such a cool look and feel to them.
  Rules

Limit of ONE submission per person.
The entrant needs to have taken the photo.
I reserve the right to remove any entrant without any given reason.
You do NOT need a blog to enter. You can link up your Flickr.
All photos need to be rated PG!
Each entry must have a link back to the {A Photo} Challenge Post or just the button is fine.
Each photo needs to be linked up by Saturday Night.
Blog Hop around. Try to comment on at least 2 other entries.
{A Photo} Challenge





6 comments:

  1. so pretty! i love old books! my mom has some old ones that i haven't read, they're so pretty to look at though! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Nikon D3000! Are you thinking of getting one?! (: (a DSLR I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great book shot! very nice light and I love your composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such talent - love your blog and an all round big  WOW ... and yes, enjoy that new toy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.