Girl, you are going to love that lens! I got it a few months ago. The only bad thing is that it is MF for a D3000. :)
My favorite lens! I love it! The bokeh it creates is absolutely to die for. You will just love it! I can't wait to see photos :)
I can't wait to see photos that you will take with it!
Congratulations! I'm thinking of switching to Nikon... :)
Mine's not, you may have purchased yours before they made the AF version, I had to pay about 100 dollars extra for the auto though!
That's really exciting! (:
I keep hearing about this lens and now I want one!
yay! 50mm is my favorite!
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)
Blog Template by Mikayla
Girl, you are going to love that lens! I got it a few months ago. The only bad thing is that it is MF for a D3000. :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite lens! I love it! The bokeh it creates is absolutely to die for. You will just love it! I can't wait to see photos :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see photos that you will take with it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm thinking of switching to Nikon... :)
ReplyDeleteMine's not, you may have purchased yours before they made the AF version, I had to pay about 100 dollars extra for the auto though!
ReplyDeleteThat's really exciting! (:
ReplyDeleteI keep hearing about this lens and now I want one!
ReplyDeleteyay! 50mm is my favorite!
ReplyDelete