August 28, 2011

{A Photo} Challenge | A Photo of Someone you love

If you're new to this challenge start here.
to see the themes that are coming up go here.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay, before I tell you the favorites, Allie and I are asking you to tell us what themes you would like to see week to week so if you could please take a minute to fill out the form below we would love you forever. (:


Now favorites for this week, I think this was the hardest decision yet.
I had mine narrowed down to five choices, and I really wanted to link them all in so I did:
Some actuallies, mary ann, my inspirations, one big journey, 365 day project, Shutter speed pictures.
Really though, I think that choosing 5 favorites is lame so I did just choose one:
Some Actuallies
Allies favorite, which was also in my top five:
Mary Ann
This week the theme is a photo of someone you love.
Here is my entry:
lauren
Big surprise my one and only sister. I love her, just to give an example of why. Tonight I came home from work. Irritable and just not in a good mood and she was there waiting on me hand and foot asking me if she could help me do this or that. I love this little girl. (:

Now it's your turn it does not need to be a person it can be a pet or whatever you love really.
Get creative, follow the rules, grab a button, and link up.
Rules
Limit of ONE submission per person.
The entrant needs to have taken the photo.
I reserve the right to remove any entrant without any given reason.
You do NOT need a blog to enter. You can link up your Flickr.
All photos need to be rated PG!
Each entry must have a link back to the {A Photo} Challenge Post or just the button is fine.
Each photo needs to be linked up by Saturday Night.
Blog Hop around. Try to comment on at least 2 other entries.
{A Photo} Challenge


5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos :) http://leckeresfuermenschundkatze.blogspot.com/2011/08/katz-und-maus.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of your sister.  Just found your blog, and thought I'd play! thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikayla, Lauren showed me this post this morning and she was beaming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Yay... super excited to join the fun this week! Your lil sis is so sweet & soooooo ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.