August 23, 2011

Getting back to it.

{source}
 School has started, and today I went to the remainder of my classes.
And though I was not excited at all to return to school, I am now.
I am excited that my teachers don't seem bad, that I have people I can talk to in all of my classes, and to begin enjoying high school again.
Because there was a stretch there at the end of last school year where I just hated it.
It was like I saw no point in being there, I had a very bad attitude.
But now, I love it.
I love anticipation of new things to come.
••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••
oh and by the way, here are my TOMS (:
Right before I went to take a picture of them this happened
Broken Tripod
So then I had to improvise and got bad pictures like this,
TOMS Art
and made them artistic.
Then, I gave up and did this
new TOMS
I know these aren't the ones that anyone voted for because I did not have them up for voting.
I am very happy about my decision, they are grey-ish black and seemed much more versatile than the other options I had you vote on. But I will for sure be purchasing a more 'fun' pair very soon. (:
••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••  ••••••
One last thing promise, Will you please answer this question.
Do you think it is better to do a project 365 on a blog, or on flickr?
please leave it in your comment and/or vote. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I feel blog is better, but uploading them on a weekly post instead of daily is best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those first photos are adorable!! I adore them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! On the bright side, time to do some fun shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.