June 15, 2011

Seriously, I die.

lovely things.
Blake lively.
beautiful.

love this.

dramatic.
chevron in aqua? yes please.
palette.
Someday...
Creative people..
Who isn't at one time or another.
Fabric covered pots.
A dream of mine.
love birds
All of the above.
Considering making these posts weekly, yes?.... no?

5 comments:

  1. I think yes! THey're so much fun to read :)
    And I AM working on those questions for you, promise. Busyness has been holding me back from completing them, though.

    Anyways, all of these are awesome. I love the quote, the ruffle cake, and really all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! i really like the last hairstyle, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, Blake Lively. Can she just stop being so perfect please?
    That lemonade picture is delightful. I love the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are pretty but most I love the house with 1000 of flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.