June 19, 2011

{A Photo} of your favorite place.

If you're new to this challenge start here.
to see the coming week's themes go here.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
More success just keeps coming from our challenge and though we didn't beat our first weeks entries, I was again blown away by all of you creative photographers. To see my and Allie's favorites from last week and to enter this week go here:

This week's theme is {A Photo} of your favorite place. Which in my opinion is our hardest most challenging yet. I am interpreting my photo into a place I loved. Which is at a camp where I was all of last week. I am going to post all of the pictures and explain later but for now:
{Week 3} A photo of your favorite place.
It was filled with new friends, lots of learning, and an awesome experience.
Can't wait for next year.
Go and enter on allies blog and prepare for next week back here. (:
P.S. It was extremely a coincidence that Allie and I had similar entries. Who knew that we both went to camps last week? We did not. haha.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this picture of you for some reason. Seeing you behind the camera is cool. 
    What kind of camp was it? I see a Y on your badge.. would that mean EFY perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pic! I'll have to enter soon! Is there gonna be a prize for this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny that you took this at camp too!!  So weird!  Haha, great picture!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camp? You look all prettied up! :) 
    I was at girl's camp tuesday-friday this last week, it was the BEST year of girl's camp so far! Next year I'll be a YCL!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.