June 13, 2011

Look what I made.

A camera strap cover. Finally!
Handmade Camera Strap Cover.
I used Amanda's tutorial and my grandma's vintage fabric.
Handmade Camera Strap Cover.
I could not believe my straight stitches and how everything was going so well.
Handmade Camera Strap Cover.
And then, I had major trouble.
Got my handy unpicker, and sat and tried so hard to fix it.
After all of my huffing and puffing at one AM.
I finished.
Handmade Camera Strap Cover.
It made a full recovery! (:
And it's just what I wanted.
Handmade Camera Strap Cover.
Took me about 6 hours but it's done.

9 comments:

  1. it's so cute! glad you got it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful, Mikayla!  I love it.  =)  I just may have to make myself one of those someday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's freaking cute!! (: Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted a camera strap for the freaking lONGEST tme... But I am very much not proactive like you :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLy like it! super duper adorable!!!! LOVE IT! Great job! yaya you finaliy it done! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mikayla, that is like, the most adorable camera strap I have ever seen! My camera just arrived an hour ago, so hopefully I'll be making this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!  :)  You did a great job!  

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, the seam ripper is my BEST FRIEND I swear. I use that thing so much.. haha, so you're not alone.
    Great job by the way! I love the floral fabric paired with the blue, and the ruffles are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.