June 20, 2011

Antique Shop.

Introduced to me by my cousin,
she even asked me "are you going to blog about this place"... and my reply.
"I don't know, maybe..." which really translates into "Yes how couldn't I?!"
love this place.
wish I could afford it.
Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.Antique Shop.

Have a greeeaat Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to despise antique shops when I was younger (it seemed that mama always spent hours there!).  Now - I LOVE them! Next time I go, I'm bringing the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, We'll be making a trip there soon.  Hope you remember how to get there!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.