June 28, 2011

Bridgette And Emma.

I had the opportunity to photograph these two a few weeks ago. I had a really hard time with this one, there wasn't much posing I could do.
The questions I kept facing were do you want to look like you're getting married or would you like to look like sisters and hug a lot?
It was at the same location as my previous shoot too, so now I am totally ready for something new like a family and a brand new location perhaps? (:
We'll see.
Bridgette & Emma



Bridgette & Emma
There friendship notebooks that they have and still write each other notes in.

DBridgette & Emma
Bridgette & EmmaBridgette & Emma
Bridgette & EmmaBridgette & EmmaBridgette & EmmaBridgette & Emma

Which is your favorite? (:

10 comments:

  1. I love the last one! The lighting is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 7th picture is my favorite! Love the sparkle in her eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out beautifully! The last one is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the last one too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still did an awesome job!  I think they're all really great!  The first and last ones are my favorite.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. last one is def my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, they are gorgeous! I really love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are great! I love the last one, and the ones where there are back to back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful shots. I love the third one. 

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just noticing that the girl with the brace is always in the right (left) :-) I like the b&w....her Eyes tell me a story.

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.