July 8, 2011

Music.

I haven't posted in a long time, in fact I don't think I have ever gone this long. Sorry, I've been busy with a new job and summer vacations. Speaking of which if anyone is interested in guest post somewhere between the 16-25th please let me know. (:
•••••
I love music.
nature shots
SO much.
nature shots
If I didn't have my Ipod on me all the time, I would die.
What you hear in music.
nature shots
How it makes you feel.
nature shots
Ah.
nature shots
Just love it.
nature shots
that's it.
Songs that I am loving:
Pumped up kicks. Foster The People/First Love. Adele/ Walking on a Dream Empire of the Sun /Brighter Than the Sun Colbie Callait /Lights Ellie Goulding/ There are lots more that I will share another time (:
P.S. I wouldn't recommend watching any of the music videos, some are very strange...
P.S.S. Don't mind my random photos. Where else was I supposed to show them? They're happy, just like music. (; nice tie-it-all-together right?

8 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to do a guest post for you. I couldn't find an email address to write to, so that's why I'm commenting here. Let me know if you'd like me to do a post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are GORGEOUS.  And you're right...music is indescribable and breathtaking.  I love it too.  <3
    Ooh, I like Adele!  =)
    I'd love to do a guest post for you...if you want to get in touch with me, you can through my blog, or my email [which is on my blog's sidebar].  Lemme know, k?
    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful!! I am in love with the fourth one! 

    I just found all those songs on Grooveshark and am listening to them. Love your taste in music! 

    Where are you working? I applied for a job at a fro-yo place that just opened up but I haven't heard back and it's been a month or two. :( 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll gues post for you happily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haar van Moments & MoreJuly 11, 2011 at 1:18 PM

    My best pictures are taken when listening to Massive Attack, Juno Reactor, Enigma or Apocalyptica...........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll look into them thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay would you please email me here:
    http://mylifeinwords-m.blogspot.com/2001/12/questions-comments-concerns.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay could you can find my email here:
    http://mylifeinwords-m.blogspot.com/2001/12/questions-comments-concerns.html
    please write me if you are still interested!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.