If you're new to this challenge start here.
to see the coming weeks themes go here.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you for all of the link ups last week, I have to say there was a lot more than I expected for such a specific topic as your favorite place. Favorites of the week:
My favorite
| {blog here} |
I don't know what it was about this photo but I was captivated by the color and the seemingly endless field. Looked like a pretty good place to me ;)
Allie's favorite
![]() |
| {blog here} |
The theme for this week is A photo from a high angle. I had a difficult time coming up with something for this topic. Until I remembered this:
I love the texture this metal ball gives on the rows of books in this library.
Get creative, follow the rules, grab a button, and link up. (:
Rules
Limit of ONE submission per person.
The entrant needs to have taken the photo.
I reserve the right to remove any entrant without any given reason.
You do NOT need a blog to enter. You can link up your Flickr.
All photos need to be rated PG!
Each entry must have a link back to the {A Photo} Challenge Post or just the button is fine.
Each photo needs to be linked up by Saturday Night.
Blog Hop around. Try to comment on at least 2 other entries.

Beautiful shots! LG Tina
ReplyDeleteOh, thank-you so much for choosing my photo, Mikayla! I'm glad you like it. :)
ReplyDeletePretty shot!
ReplyDeleteI love the perspective on these library books! Fantastic! But then again, I just adore books! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cool shot, Mikayla! :)
ReplyDeleteI really really really want to enter this one! I need to take a photo!!
ReplyDeleteMan - those are awesome shots. If only I had something that fit this theme. Hmmm...I'll have to see if I have anything.
ReplyDelete