April 24, 2011

I love Easter.

I love the pastels,
Pastel flower
The new life,
{source}
I love the excitement surrounding it,
{Source}
I love it because it's a sign that spring is really here,
Pink Spring Flower
but most of all I love to look back on what our Savior did for all of us.

Today I am grateful for the religion and beliefs that I have. I am grateful for his atoning sacrifice for me. I am grateful for his love for me and all of you.
Happy Easter Sunday to you all.

5 comments:

  1. Love this, love you, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the first picture! That's really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mikayla did you take that first picture? It's incredible if you did. It makes me excited for Spring to come! haha
    I really loved this post. Great way to sum up the most important things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! I love the colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures! They're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.