{1}
It's official, I'm now a pro. I love all of the fredom of having unlimited space.
{2}
On Sunday, my sister and I went out to take a picture in our Easter dresses with my brand new tri-pod. And when I say brand new I mean I bought it at a thrift store and it's awesome, it works and looks just like I bought it off of Amazon.Anyways, it turned into a full photoshoot which is weird considering my sister hating her picture taken especially by me. here are some photo's from the shoot.
But it wasn't all rainbows and butterfly's she had to throw in some crazy faces every now and again...
The picture below is definitely my favorite though, it gives off a certain innocence that I love and her eyes turned out looking spectacular!
Which is why I am linking up to:
{3}
I'm working on a new blog layout and I want a pretty new fresh look so I want to ask your opinion on color palettes.numero 1 or 2?
1...
2...
I may tone down or enhance the colors too... so vote please! (:
{4}
Have you heard of Wishpot?
No? Well it is glorious, I mean beautiful. I use it often, delete wishlists, make new ones. Working on my summer one right now. Head on over, sign up and add me as a friend. Just like Facebook accept less addicting, promise.
While were talking about adding I got a formspring, if you have unanswered questions go here, you don't even have to be a member to ask them. so ask. a..way! (:
{5}
So you know how I posted Jessica's Daily Affirmation a few days ago? And it had to do with something in my life. Well here it is... I had a job interview. For an Ice cream/frozen yogurt shop. I still don't know if I got the job or not, I'm quite anxious actually. So there, not a huge secret but I really hope I get it!{6}
Does someone want to come cook for me? I'd pay you, here are some blog recipes my mouth has been watering over lately:| {source} |
| {source} |
![]() |
| {source} |
{6}
The flowers on my trees are blooming. Which is big considering it was snowing flurries most of the day today.Have a wonderful night and week.


Love that last picture of your sister! :) Thanks for linking up! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! You're a pro (and now I know how to great people in Malaysian, thanks)!
ReplyDeleteYou are sooo pretty!
I love the catch lights in your sister's eyes, beautiful. (:
Both color choices are gorgeous - I can't decide!
And I will cook for you, I love to cook but my family never lets me....
P.S.- Did you apply at Rita's? Hope you get the job!!
haha what is Rita's?
ReplyDeleteOne gorgeous photo session. What a success. I love the first choice of colors. And that pasta dish looks amazing.
ReplyDeletei like the 2nd choice of colors. and your pics are great! :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I would like someone to cook for me full time too. *sigh*. Everyone posts so many food photos, it's horrible! :)
ReplyDeleteI vote for #2... I think it would look really good!
I hope you get the job! That would be so fun! It smells sooo good in fro yo places. I love froyo actually. Now you've got me talking about food again. ;)
Gorgeous pictures of you two! You're so pretty! Your sister has beautiful eyes. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to cook for you! If only I was closer...
Definitely love the second color scheme more. (: And which ice cream shop?! I'll cross my fingers for you! (:
ReplyDeleteAww, your sis is so cute!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the job! Hope you get it!
I'm looking into getting a job, too, it's kind of a scary thought!
Girl, I am so crazy jealous of your mad photography skills.
ReplyDeleteLike, really. It's not even fair.
(:
Hey Mikayla! Sorry if it was confusing in the post, you can link up an outfit you wore last week or during this week (today-Thursday). Does that make sense? Haha! :)
ReplyDelete