April 19, 2011

Sometimes.

Sometimes,
I get tired of food blogs. Cooking, such a chore can't I just reach through my monitor and eat your food?
Sometimes,
I am grateful for good blog friends. It is a weird concept to wrap your brain around. Friends... on the internet? Sounds kind of creepy, stalker-ish that people tell you to avoid but after you have them; somehow, you're glad you do.
Sometimes, 
I just stare out the window during class and think. I feel like I'm in the third grade again; daydreaming and not paying the tiniest attention to my teacher. And you know what? I don't care..because sometimes a girl just needs a break.
Sometimes,
Actually all the time, I am grateful for Kelle Hampton putting such pretty music on her blog.
Sometimes, 
Hair, Hair, and Hair
I want to go bald so I don't have to tame my incredibly thick hair. I mean who really has the time?!
Sometimes, 
I love Ellen... actually all the time. (click here)
Sometimes,
I forget things. I forget homework. I forget to compliment my little sister. I forget to stand up straight. I forget the right answers, that is okay also because who doesn't make a mistake every now and again. right?
Sometimes,
I leave my camera on and the battery dies. I am sad  because missing the perfect opportunity, sucks.
Sometimes,
beg ask teachers nicely for help and they do now want to help. not at all they have a million and one things to do but not help students. frustrating I must say.
Sometimes, 
I get tired of know-it-all-people. 'Okay, we know you know now stop telling us.kthanksbye.'
Sometimes,
 I use public restrooms and want to cry, because they are sick. Every last one of them.
Sometimes, 
Weekends are sort of like punishment because the whole time you are either thinking or saying 'This is what Summer is going to be like'
Sometimes,
I just sing. I am not talented but I feel like I am, and I burst out in song. When these outbursts happen in public, I earn the dirtiest looks. But that is what makes it fun, exciting different.
Sometimes, 
I'm sad because all of my girl friends are going to prom. And I am not because I am not Sixteen and I do not date until then.I continue to stand by my faith, and remember why I believe what I do. Talking about dresses and dates sometimes makes it difficult but I know why I do it. And am waiting the three months and one day to be old enough to do so.
Sometimes, 
Life is hard. Sometimes it's awesome. I can get distracted or bored; but just like Jessica in my last post:
'I can do anything good...yeah..yeah..yeah'

Complete your own Sentence: "Sometimes I..." Go. comment.
Post idea taken from Kayla
Image credit are all photostream's on Flickr, I own none of them. I am sorry I don't have links to direct photostreams.

6 comments:

  1. Totally agree with the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I am very impressed with a young person I run across...lke you for instance. your photos are awesome, and yourwriting is beautiful. Keep being you! Sixteen is comin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos :) Sometimes I like to pretend I am Morrissey, the lead singer from The Smiths, haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I adore food blogs and love posting photographs of food, I totally agree with you. It's torture looking at delectable things and not being able to eat any... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have no Idea how much this meant to me, totally made my day. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I wish I was 16 and could date, too! Also, I hate public restrooms, gross.

    Loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)

 

Blog Template by Mikayla

© All images, text, and ideas are my own (unless otherwise noted.) Please do not take anything without my permission.
Thank you.