Anyone else loving this? I've never participated in one of these before, but it looked fun and there's prizes so... (:
Here. we. go.:
Favorite season, and why?
I really like the end of Spring, and the beginning of Summer; because there's a lot of excitement about being out of school (or almost out) and the weather is perfect.
How would you describe your personal style?
Ever Changing.
I like one thing and hate it the next day.
I like experimenting.
Hate looking like anyone else.
Very particular about the way I look I will change a million times until I like it enough.
What's one weird thing you can do? (The stranger the better!)
hmm... I cannot thing of one thing that I can do that other people can't do! So I guess this question is postponed for now. If you know me personally and you know something, I would love to hear your input. ;)
Rain or shine?
Shine!
Confession time... what's a flaw of yours?
I'm very rude to people sometimes. If someone is aggravating me, I will let them know; whether by action or by words. I hate that about myself. I feel really bad about it later.
Favorite music?
Similar to my style, changing all the time. Currently: Adelle, Ingrid Michaelson, Colbie Callait, and out of the genre a little the Black Eyed Peas. Wierd, I know.
Have you ever made a decision you instantly regretted? What was it?
Random story time, When i was in fourth or fifth grade I was on a walk with a friend. It was Winter time and we were just talking when I got hit with a
I was mad, and I asked my friend what I should do, she said nothing, just walk away. That wasn't good enough for me I guess. I asked her if I should flip him off. (you're starting to see why I still regret this right?)
She of course told me not to do it, so what did I do?
Turned around and did it and ran away. I have regretted it ever since. Did I mention I got hit in the face, on my right eye? No. well I did, And it left a huge bruise/cut. When my parents saw it they started talking of going to talk to this kid's parents. I then had to tell them what I did. It was not a good moment for me. Long story, good lesson. Think before you act.
Who do you admire/look up to?
My dad. Most definitely. He is pretty much my best friend, I trust him more than anyone. I also love the great example he sets for me.
You've just won an unlimited lifetime supply of... what?
Total cliche answer but money of course. Then I could take my time deciding what I wanted.
If you were an animal, what would you be?
Okay this might sound sad to all you animal lovers out there. But I really am not an animal person, I feel for them. But If I had a choice I would probably choose this guy because.. does this really require an explanation?
If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do with your time?
Probably go see everyone I love. Apologize to people I had offended. And spend the rest of my life traveling everywhere I wanted to go. New York, Paris, Spain, Italy, Australia.
You're now a gazillionaire... where do you go to spend your money?
First. The big things, car, clothes. Then houses. lots. I would like to help people and make a difference if I could, I don't know exactly where I would start but just help people; making a difference.
Classical music: love it or hate it?
Depends on what it is, and what different people view as classical. I do like a little Frank Sinatra every now and again. That's my idea of classic anyways.
Phobias?
I hate being trapped or stuck anywhere, not exactly like claustrophobic but just the idea of not being able to get out terrifies me.
I really hate feet, like hate not just dislike hate.
And of course being the wimp that I am, scary 'kidnapper' looking men the scariest by far.
Hop on a plane and go live somewhere for a year... where is it, and why?
Paris, to explore and take pictures of course. The clothes, the fashion, the architecture, the food, the culture...
I want to see it all. I also want to magically be able to communicate too, but you know that can all be arranged. (:
Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
Maybe a little of both. I am not completely closed off, but I'm not immediately comfortable with someone until I know them.
Would you/do you perform on stage?
Not likely, It's never really been my thing. I don't really have much desire to.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Very fun to answer, I Strongly suggest you participate too. Great prizes to be won.Might as well be someone I know if not me (:
P.S. Photo Challenge closes tomorrow (monday) if you haven't entered yet you better hurry.

Mikayla!! LOVE the new header! Way cute! (: And I'm completely with you about going to Paris. I'm dying to go there.
ReplyDeleteI really love the new look! Very beautifully vintage!
ReplyDeletep.s.- you should get a Formspring. :) I just did and it's a lot of fun!
I LOVE the new header! It's really cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the new header, also! Great post, I'm planning on doing a post for the party this week. Love your blog, and I'm going to try to enter your photo challenge!
ReplyDeleteMikayla, I had a question. I'm on a visit with relatives right now, and I don't have access to a computer that can copy and paste. I really wanted to enter your photo challenge. Usually, I'd be more than happy to put your button on my post, but I'm not exactly able to type out HTML. Would you be okay with this exception, if I put a link to your blog or photo challenge post? Please just let me know :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
Yes that would be fine, If I were ever in a position like that I would want someone to accept it. A link would be perfectly fine (:
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! Off to link up...
ReplyDeleteI want to go to Paris, too!
ReplyDeleteMikayla, I love that Mormon button you have on your sidebar! I was wondering...could I use it on my blog too?
ReplyDeleteLove your answers! :)
ReplyDeleteYour new design is adorable!! And yes yes, I love spring, and I'd love to go to Paris. I think it's super cool that your dad is like your best friend too. (:
ReplyDeleteYea I actually got it off of another blog so go ahead, I wish I could tell you where but I don't remember... I'm planning on making some for free to whoever wants then too if you are interested in waiting for that. (:
ReplyDeleteIn reply to your comment about spam: That is such a great idea! I never knew that! :) Is that also why people do email[at]gmail[dot]com?
ReplyDeleteYea, I wasn't sure if that actually worked or not so that's why I still use an image.
ReplyDeleteAdelle, Ingrid Michaelson, Colbie Callait, AND Black Eyed Peas? You are my type of woman!
ReplyDeleteK, if you ever somehow really did turn into that puppy, I call dibs on you being my pet. haha
I lovee the new header by the way.