Lovely!
I love this picture! It's so pretty! I love the drops that are in focus and I love the bokeh lights! :)
This picture has such a strong mood attached to it - beautiful!
Whatever the second photos was... I think this one is very cool! (:
Great shot, love the color, love the view. Thanks for linking up.
I love it. Great photo.
love this.. great perspective.. My daughter shares your name. LOve it!
Cool shot!
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)
Blog Template by Mikayla
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! It's so pretty! I love the drops that are in focus and I love the bokeh lights! :)
ReplyDeleteThis picture has such a strong mood attached to it - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhatever the second photos was... I think this one is very cool! (:
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, love the color, love the view. Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteI love it. Great photo.
ReplyDeletelove this.. great perspective.. My daughter shares your name. LOve it!
ReplyDeleteCool shot!
ReplyDelete