I am very excited to announce the topic this time is:
Simplicity.
Something simple.That's all.
I'll let you be the judge of what your idea of simple is.
The photo I have chosen is:
I chose this photo because I took it of my great grandma's crystal that is on display in our kitchen. It's simple to me because it's nothing crazy over the top just pretty and vintage.
••••
Rules:1. You have to put one of my photo challenge buttons somewhere on your blog/in your blog post. (That is, if you enter through your blog.)
2. The photo you enter must be taken by you.
3. Your photo must be submitted through the linky at the bottom of this post.
4. Your photo must be clean. Meaning, it must not be something that can offend anyone.
5. Entry must be posted on your Flickr account or a blog post.
5. Be Creative. Don't copy others.
6. Have fun with your photo taking! (:
________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________
Ends Monday, January 17th, at midnight Mountain Standard Time.
Winner will be announced the following Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give a comment, get a comment. Just the way it works :)